Golfholidays in Austria means Golfholidays in a Cockaigne
Who plays Golf highly values good food. Who plays Golf wishes to get pampered not only at the clubhouse but during ones holidays also at the Golfhotels. Good food is one of the most important things when it comes to a successful day on the Green. What a pleasure to already know being in good hands at the Golf in Austria Golfhotels when booking.
Golf im Salzburger Land – a special treat
- gourmet region Lungau
- Let yourself get pampered in culinary ways at the Romantik Hotel Wastlwirt!
- guesthouse with tradition – existing for 500 years
- tasty delicacies from the open fire, prepared in the show kitchen „Rauchkuchl“
- regionally typical cuisine with recipes from grandmother's kitchen and modern creations from the chef
- an own sort of beer, named „Wastlbräu“
- wines from the own-brand "Roter- and "Weißer Sebastian"
- Romantic Edition Red, White and Secco
- as well as the own-brand schnapps from the plum.
- individually created gourmet menus for any occasion
- regionally typical meals and regional products
- playing golf at the close golfcourse Lungau
price per person per day from € 75.-
Golf fun days at the Wastlwirt
Awarded golf- and culinary delight holidays in Zell am See
- 50 years of tradition in golf and gastronomy at highest level
- Let yourself get pampered - besides by playing golf at the golfcourse Zell am See (5km) - at the Golfhotel Salzburgerhof, in culinary ways.
- Enjoy imaginative prepared dishes, awarded wines and home-made pralines.
- one of the leading awarded restaurants in Salzburg
- 2 Gault-Millau-bonnets, 3 Falstaff-forks and 2 À-la-Carte stars
- restaurant manager, wine-grower and graduated sommelier Günther Rettenbacher
- Wellness-Schlössl in the midst of a Feng-Shui-garden
price per person per day from € 145.- incl. breakfast
Golfpackage with gourmet pampering programme at the Salzburgerhof
Culinary specialities at the hotel Der Seehof
- Golfhotel Der Seehof combines playing golf and gourmandising
- restaurant Hecht with awarded cuisine
- rare fruit and vegetables from the hotel-own garden
- the cuisine takes care for food intolerance
- just fresh and regional products
- separate innards-menu
- venison dishes in autumn, from the South of Salzburg
- Golfclub Goldegg and Golfclub St. Johann are located in close to the hotel Seehof
price per person and day from € 99.- incl. enjoyment breakfast
Golf and Dine Around Package
Culinary delight at the hotel Gut Weissenhof
- At the Golfhotel Gut Weissenhof you may enjoy a trip onto the hotel-own alp once a week with your host Seppi;
- there you are welcomed by a typical alp snack with sports shandy and a healthy pine schnapps.
- Play a round of golf in the morning at the GC Radstadt,
- and enjoy the culinary delights from the hotel Gut Weissenhof afterwards.
- Sommelier Willi pampers you with exquisite wines.
price per person and day from 122.- incl. breakfast
Click here for the wine, golf and enjoyment programme
Golf in Vorarlberg – the way to Austrian delicacies
- golf and Street Food Festival in Bludenz
- enjoy one of the most beautiful sun-flooded terraces of Vorarlberg at the S chlosshotel Dörflinger .
- enjoy the tasty creations from Gordona Podgorac, high above the city of Bludenz.
- play golf at the golfcourse Bludenz-Braz, which is only about 15 minutes from the hotel, with delicacies in the clubhouse after your round of golf
- golfcourses in the surroudings: Gc Brand, Gc Montafon, Gc Montfort-Rankweil, Gc Silvretta and Gc Lech am Arlberg
Click here for the Golf "Alpen Special" at the Schlosshotel Doerflinger
Golf in Carinthia – southernmost golf pleasure with strudel and cider
- culinary theme evenings at the Golfhotel Moerisch by the lake Millstatt
- 5-course menu from the star cook Daniel Zraunig - a culinary experience of Austrian-Mediterranean cuisine
- usage of regional and seasonal products
- You should not miss the strudel-festival in Seeboden!
Carinthia is well known for its wide range of strudel variations.
- Autumn time is cider time! Best known region in Carinthia: Lavanttal
- play golf at the Golfcourse Millstaetter See or Bad Kleinkirchheim
price per person per day from € 80.- incl. breakfast
Golf short stay package from the Golfhotel Moerisch
Golf in Styria – culinary flights of fancy
- The "Steirische Weinstraße" (Styrian wine street) invites you for wine tasting!
- Pumpkin seed, oil and wine are typical products to accompany your golf holidays in Styria.
- The mild climate and the stunning view onto the surrounding vineyards and pumpkin fields make your golf holidays just perfect.
- Play golf at the golfcourse Schloss Frauental and further golfcourses in the surrounding area.
- The Golfhotel Sorgerhof offers traditional Austrian cuisine with buffets at wine taverns, fondue evenings with seasonal delicacies, such as asparagus-, pumpkin- or venison dishes.
price per person per day from € 67.- incl. breakfast
Golf & enjoyment short trip at the hotel Sorgerhof
Culinary delights and more in Tyrol, Kitzbuehel
- The gourmet restaurant "Kupferstube" at the Tennerhof has ranked among the best restaurants of Tyrol for years.
- Chef Stefan Lenz combines the natural taste of regional products with fresh ideas from the international cuisine.
- awarded with two stars
- awarded for more than 30 years
price per person per day from € 134.- incl. breakfast
Click here for the gourmet & golf week of the Tennerhof