Golf holidays in Austria, a country dedicated to culture
Austria is associated with culture and art all over the world. In the 18th and 19th century Austria was one of the centers of musical life in Europe with the Viennese Classic which is expressed not only in a variety of musicians and composers names tied to the country, but also in a still existing large number of opera houses, theaters and orchestras as well as diverse musical traditions such as the New Year's Concert and numerous festivals.
This cultural diversity specially love golf tourists in Austria and like to use the golf offers of the golf hotels, combined with the cultural activities.
The Golf in Austria golf hotels and golf courses score with:
- particularly enticing golf packages which perfectly combine golf and cultural activities
- unique golf experience amidst a traditional cultural landscape
- fantastic golf courses in pristine nature
- good transport and traffic links and a safe and healthy environment
- our golf holiday-advisors are happy to help you: phone: 0043 662 645 153, Email: email@example.com
>> further information about golf & Culture in Austria you can find here